Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Christopher Walken for President

Ok, I can’t be sitting here all day posting to my blog and viewing others. I have work to do damn-it. School is starting next week and I have to get my crap together. But, oh my. . . this can’t be true. . . can it? Walken 2008--Official Presidential Website Don’t get me wrong, Christopher Walken rocks. He is one of my favorite actors. Have you ever seen him tap dance? He is multi-talented and very interesting. But . . . president? Well, could it be worse than Ronald or Arnold? What do you think? Is this a joke or real? Visit the website and let me know your take on this. Rebekah

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a joke. He likes being an actor too much to leave the profession.

    BTW I love to hear him say, "Champagne", with that fake Continental accent. It kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well damn, don't drink the shhham-pan-ya yet, its a fake! :( here is the news story. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/08/16/AR2005081601578.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may not be a bad thing. He is a thinker and that may be good for the presidency. If it's for real, I would definitley like to hear what he has to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This country needs more cowbell, and Walken is the man for the job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...