Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wonder of Wonders

Sorry, for the second post today, but did you see it? Look to your right, yes by my links. Do you see it, my feedburner link. Well, do you? Doesn’t it just sparkle today and shine? I have one reader! That’s right--there is someone out there who thinks I am worth subscribing to. One kind person, one supportive person who thinks the words splattered over this cyber space is something worth looking at and not just clicking through. What joy today! What sunshine today! How food will taste better and water crisper. I might even get through my classes unfrustrated by how much I do not know today. Thank you dear subscriber. Now enough of this--please read my previous post, the one that is important, not my personal pat on the back. R aka Harpowoman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...