Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A Life in Motion

This year has been a year of great changes, demands and upheavals. Keeping with this theme, last week my husband and I found out that we are moving cross country to Washington State. Many factors went into making this decision but mostly we are moving because of family, I miss my nephew and my sister :), and because my husband’s folks are not doing all that well. This move means I have to try to get in 9 credits (full time course load) in a six week period so I can try and still complete my Ph.D. This and preparing to move by the end of June. As a result, my blogging will be sporadic at best, but I shall try. Thanks for everyone for their comments on my last post. It is an effort I plan to pick up later and I will be better able to offer the bigger picture as this will end up being part of my dissertation. Thanks, R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...