Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Warm Thanks and a Question

Hello blogger folk. First I want to offer a warm thanks to those of you who have checked back and have said hello and offered good advice on my spider dilemma. The broom is coming out this week and so is a hose for around the house. *spiders take this as fair warning.* Now I have a question for you all that I am hoping you might have some thoughts on. Did any of you see the 2006 video of the Annual Press Association Dinner with Colbert and the Twin Act that Bush performed? As many of you know, Colbert was really rather trashed by a lot of the press, whereas the Twin Act was celebrated. I am trying to figure out the reasons behind this as both acts used a lot of the same topics as material. I have some ideas of my own, but would like to hear different perspectives. Also, when thinking about the audience present, do you think that Colbert was really performing for them, or maybe for a different audience, folks who were not physically present? Let me know what you think and I will be stopping by to say hello at your blogs tomorrow. R PS--just to let you know, my email address has changed and can be found under "email Me" on the top right of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...