Friday, December 19, 2008

Tweeting a Holiday Story

I have decided that over the next few days I will tweet a short holiday story. To mix things up, I am asking twitter users to tweet me a few character ideas, plot twists, and odd items to somehow incorporate into the story. I shall then work to capture the story in images on my iphone and Twinkle. If you are interested in playing, tweet me at rebaenrose! Woot! R
  • Suggestions received:
    • Blackberries, cutting, and an heroic couplet (csdanforth).
    • "include an alcoholic elf who is down on his luck and so he has to work a second job making sex toys." (earthshod)
  • Here is the story in images from Twinkle:
Send in more suggestions for the next tweet improv! R

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're back. I got your email, but accidentally deleted it before responding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya Poobah,

    I hope to get back into the habit of posting again. Good to see you as well. Have a terrific holiday! R

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...