Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dramaticly Presented Public Tweets

Here is an idea that will entertain more than just me (I hope). I will be offering a series of dramatic interpretations of tweets on 12Second.TV. Small, public, and random slices of life moments taken from Twitter will be my script. Eventually I will be working with @dustmoo and others to form a kind of improvisational troupe that uses both twitter and 12secondTV as our performance platform. I am, to be honest, very excited about these projects because it believe that these new technological platforms are taking art in a decidedly different direction - how exciting to be on board. If you participate in twitter and would like to see one of your tweets performed, please tweet me @rebaenrose. Here is the first of what I hope to be many fun tweeting adventures!
Dramatic Interpretation of Tweet, take 1 - thanks to @markwmccann on 12seconds.tv

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...